Wallaroo i-Size (100-150 cm)
This is a foldable and portable carseat for children with a height of 100-150 cm. It is tested to ECE regulation R129/03 (i-Size) featuring the latest side impact protection technology. This booster seat weighs only 6 Kg and comes with a convenient back pack style carry bag so you can take it along with you in any situation. This ingenious foldable child seat makes travelling with children easier than ever before. Great for riding in taxis, car rentals, car sharing or every day use.
Fold & Go
A foldable car seat for children with a height of 100-150 cm (about 3 to 12 years,15-36 kg). When not in use or when you are traveling, this portable booster seat easily folds up into a compact space that can easily be carried with you handsfree.
Side Impact Protection
The side impact protection system features energy-absorbing material in the side wings and deeper headrests. The extra side impact protection further reduces the forces on the child’s head and neck area in a side impact.
The ISOFIX connectors on this portable car seat, ensure quick and easy installation in any modern vehicle fitted with ISOFIX connectors. Simply click in the connectors to the vehicle anchor points, buckle up your child and off you go.
8 Adjustable Height Settings
8 adjustable height positions, recline options and memory foam seat padding.
Breathable mesh backrest
The breathable mesh material on the back rest is designed to reduce sweating in hot weather providing extra comfort for your child. A 10 degree recline angle also contributes to a smooth and comfortable ride.
Memory Foam seat padding
We have also added soft memory foam to the seat pad which your child will surely thank you for.
Lightweight car booster seat for travel- Weighs only 6 Kg.
Rucksack Bag Included
This booster seat weighs only 6 Kg and comes with a convenient back pack style carry bag so you can take it along with you in any situation. This ingenious foldable child seat makes travelling with children easier than ever before. Great for riding in taxis, car rentals, car sharing or every day use.
The car seat is recommended for children weighing 100-150 cm and grows with your child with 8 adjustable height positions. The headrest pillow reducer can also be removed to provide more room as your child grows. This is a forward facing car seat.
The breathable mesh material on the back rest is designed to reduce sweating in hot weather providing extra comfort for your child. We have also added soft memory foam to the seat pad which your child will surely thank you for. A 10 degree recline angle also contributes to a smooth and comfortable ride.
Open: 54*44*61cm (lowest position), 59*53*78.5cm (max extension position)
Safety- Wallaroo i-Size (100-150 cm)
This child safety seat has been designed, tested and certified according to the requirements of the European Standard for Child Safety Equipment (ECE R 129 / 03). The seal of approval E (in a circle) and the approval number are located on the approval label (sticker on the child safety seat). This approval will be invalidated if you make any modifications to the child safety seat. Only the manufacturer is permitted to make modifications to the child safety seat.
Details of the certification can be found on the orange label with the unique approval license number, the type of approval, the mass group approved for and the details of the manufacturer.
• The product has been approved according to the strictest European safety standards (R 129 / 03) Height 100-150 cm, ISOFIX attachment +Vehicle 3 point belt.
• The correct fitting of the ISOFIX attachment is of vital importance for the safety of your child.
• For the future use of the seat, it is important that you keep the instruction manual in a safe place.
• Never leave your child unattended in the car.
• Do not use a child safety seat in the front seat if the vehicle seat is equipped with an active front air bag as this can be dangerous. This does not apply to side air bags.
Please read the Instruction manual carefully before use. The product is a safety product and is only safe when used in accordance with the instruction manual.
• This product should be used in the back seat of the car.
• After an accident the seat may become unsafe to use due to damage that is not noticeable immediately. It should therefore be replaced.
• It is recommended that car seats should not be used for more than 5 years from the date of production. The properties of the product may deteriorate due to aging of the plastic and may not
• This child car seat must not be used without the cover. Please use an original cover, as the cover contributes to the safety of the seat.
• The seat must be secured with a seat belt or the ISOFIX attachment even when it is not in use. An unsecured seat may result in injury to other passengers in the car in the event of an emergency stop.
• In hot weather the plastic and metal parts of the product may become hot. You should cover the seat when the car is parked in the sun.
• Take a short break on long journeys so that your child has some time to rest.
• Any straps holding the restraint to the vehicle should be tight and any straps restraining the child should be adjusted to the child’ s body size. The straps should not be twisted.
• Ensure that any lap strap is worn low down, so the pelvis is firmly engaged.
• This product may not be used any more when it has been subject to violent stresses in the case of an accident.