Urban Kanga - Uptown model
The Urban Kanga Uptown model portable car seat is a Group 1, forward facing car seat suitable for children weighing 9-18 Kg.
Urban Kanga portable travel car seats give you the freedom to go where you want when you want while maintaining important safety requirements for your child. This is what we call “inspired by freedom”. Whether traveling by car sharing or taxi, travelling to foreign cities, leaving your child with grandma & grandpa or even if you are just tired of having your back seat eliminated by bulky and heavy car seats, the Urban Kanga is the perfect solution for you.
Fold & Go!
FOLD & GO
An easy folding portable travel
car seat that reduces space and makes it easy to carry along with you wherever you go
Weighs only 3 KG. Can be used as cabin luggage on most airlines. (Subject to airline policy)
Tested and certified to meet European safety standard ECE R44/04
Universal-Group 1. Suitable for children
weighing 9-18 Kg (20 to 40 lb).
Approximate age:9 months to 4 years.
EASY TO INSTALL
Quick and easy seat belt routing installation takes only 60 seconds. For use in any vehicle with 3-point retractor safety belts
Car sharing, carpooling, taxis, grandparents, multi vehicle families, vacations or everyday use.
Integrated air cushions in the head rest for added safety and comfort
Height adjustable harness with 3 shoulder height positions
5-point safety harness with one pull adjustment
Memory foam padded seat
A lightweight carry case for extra convenience is included in every product
Water repellant mesh backrest to prevent discomfort due to
Height adjustable headrest.
2 positions to choose from
Child restraint systems or as we commonly call them “car seats”, are primarily designed for safety and to protect the most precious person in your life- your child. We take safety seriously. All Urban Kanga products are tested and certified to meet or exceed European safety regulations and carry the ECE R44/04 safety certification. This product is a portable child restraint system. Correctly installed and with the child securely fastened, this seat is a safety device in the case of an accident.
Details of the certification can be found on the orange label with the unique approval license number, the type of approval, the mass group approved for and the details of the manufacturer.
- This is a Group 1, forward facing car seat suitable for children weighing 9-18 Kg. Please only attach this seat to the front of the seat, forward facing.
- This is a “Universal” child restraint System approved to regulation No. 44, 04 series of amendments, for general use in vehicles and it will fit most, but not all, car seats.
- This Child restraint System is only suitable if the approved vehicles are fitted with 3-point retractor safety belts, approved to UN/ECE Regulation No. 16 or other equivalent standards.
- A correct fit is likely if the vehicle manufacturer has declared in the vehicle handbook that the vehicle is capable of accepting a “Universal” child restraint for this age group.
- This child restraint has been classified as
“Universal” under more stringent conditions than those that applied to earlier designs that do not carry this notice.
- The seal of approval E (in a circle) and the approval number are located on the orange approval label (sticker on the child safety seat).
- Please observe the instructions for using children’s restraining systems in the operating instructions of your vehicle.
- Before using, please carefully read the “User Guide” delivered with the product and keep for further reference.
- For your child’s maximum protection, it is essential to use and install the child seat according to the instructions in this User Guide.
- This seat is suitable for use with children who meet the following requirements. Weight: 9kg or more ~ 18kg or less. The back of the child’s head must not protrude from the headrest of the product, and may not be supported by adults.